Surveys - The Answer to your Question?

All the information you will ever need to know about making money on the internet by completing simple surveys. Which online companies are the best to join and which make you earn more money. The tips and the tricks to get you to complete more surveys and the most honest reviews you will find

Friday, June 30, 2006

Survey Company's - Should You Buy Into It?



Survey Company

If you have been searching the internet looking for ways to make that little bit of extra cash then no doubt you will have come across survey companies. These companies have compiled a list of all the market research companies that work online and set up a database which they sell to folk like you an I.

What People Say

If you have a look around forums people will say to steer clear of companies like this because the information they provide is freely available on the internet. This is true but so is a lot of other information that you will have probably bought. They have listed hundreds of companies together with information like which regions can register (US, UK, Australia etc), the incentives you can receive (cash, vouchers, points) etc. You try getting all that information and see how long it takes you!

What I Say

I personally think joing a survey company is great, I was disappointed at the claims that I would be rolling in the money but I do not regret buying it as I have made money and have enjoyed completing the surveys. The database is clear to understand and they update it whenever a new company comes to light. They also have got some free gifts to give away and tell you about how you can make money in other ways i.e. mystery shopping, advertising on your vehicle.

The Benefits

If you are from the US then you are the lucky ones indeed as the majority of companies that operate require only people based in this country. That is not to say there isn't a lot of companies for the rest of us, I am from the UK and have signed up to over 30 companies which provide me with regualr money. I am about to go to Amazon and buy something for the $30 I just earned!

Try It

As I stated before the information is freely available but if you have better things to do with your time I think this is a great source of information and a must for people who want to start earning straight away. Have a look at the site, go on it won't kill you!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, Blogger Survey Girl said...

I'm not clear why you're recommending a paid directory over the free directories around eg www.whichsurveys.com and www.yellowsurveys.com - what extras did you find for UK residents like yourself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home